The Face Mask Bible with Oz Beauty Expert
Face masks deliver higher concentrations of active ingredients to exfoliate, hydrate and balance the skin. Used 1-3 times a week, face masks will boost your regular skin care regimen and help to treat seasonal concerns. Here are Oz Beauty Expert's tips for using face masks to achieve a glowing complexion.
1. Make sure you choose a mask that contains active ingredients that will actually make changes to your skin.
2. Before you apply a mask, ensure your skin is properly cleansed.
"I make sure my skin is really clean using The Cleansing Pad by Scott + Sullivan. They are so luxurious, calming and gentle on the skin."
3. Want instantly fresher, more radiant skin? Try Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Cranberry Exfoliating Mask ($80).
"This mask will make your skin look better after just one use. Light fruit acids slough away dead skin to improve the look of pigmentation, fine lines and pores."
4. Want to decongest, remove blackheads and prevent breakouts? Try Cosmedix Detox Activated Charcoal Mask ($84.70)
"This mask absorbs oil like a magnet out of your skin. It's great to use on areas where you're prone to breakouts such as the T-Zone."
5. Want to improve the look of tired skin for a smoother, more hydrated complexion? Try Aspect Hydrating Mask ($59)
"This is a rich hydrating mask and a real moisture boost. It's great to use after you have used either of the previous masks to provide hydration and nutrients."
For help finding the products that are right for you, book a FaceTime Skin Consultation with our Co-Director Kaye Scott.