Pellevé Skin Firming
- Skin firming and plumping
- The perfect 'red carpet ready' treatment
WHAT IS PELLEVE?
Pellevé is a new innovation for smoother, tighter skin leaving you looking and feeling refreshed.
Pellevé precisely heats the deep layers of your skin using advanced radiowave technology without damaging the epidermis, or top layer. The heat causes the collagen in your skin to contract and tighten. After the treatment and over coming months, you will continue to experience an improvement in skin quality, firmness and tightness that you can see and feel.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Pellevé can be used to tighten the skin including:
- Sagging skin under the eyes or chin
- Nasolabial folds
- Wrinkles around the mouth
- Lines or folds between the eyebrows
- Lines on the forehead
- Excess skin on the upper eyelid
- Crows feet
- Tired or unhappy expression
- The small handpiece is ideal for use around the delicate eye and lip areas
- Suitable for all skin types and tones
WHAT ARE THE RISKS?
Pellevé does not affect the outer layers of the skin, so there are minimal side effects or risks. There may be some mild swelling or redness after your Pellevé procedure, which will subside within 24 hours.
You will feel a deep warming sensation each time the Pellevé handpiece touches the area being treated. Because no anaesthetic is required, you’ll be able to describe the depth of the feeling to your practitioner, which will help to ensure the best possible results.
Your Pellevé procedure will typically take about 45 minutes for a full facial treatment. Because Pellevé doesn’t require anaesthesia or downtime, it fits easily into your busy schedule.