Peptide Anti-Ageing Treatment
- Combating the visible signs of ageing.
- Improving tired, dull or mature skins.
- A clearer, brighter and suppler complexion.
What Is The Peptide Anti-Ageing Treatment?
Newly introduced at The Clinic, the Peptide Anti-Ageing Treatment is a sophisticated complex with ingredients to support every aspect of skin health:
- Exfoliants remove the dead cells on the skin’s surface.
- Retinol increases cellular turnover, so young skin cells reach the top faster and skin looks more youthful.
- Peptides tighten collagen and elastin.
- Antioxidants support the entire process and provide powerful brightening ingredients.
Different to our face peels, this is a leave on treatment to allow maximum absorption of ingredients. The result is healthier skin that looks and feels soft, supple and more youthful.
Note your skin must be prepped with one of our Vitamin A serums prior to having a Peptide Anti-Ageing Treatment. Our nurses will advise the best treatment to treat your specific skin concerns on the day of your appointment.
What Are The Benefits Of The Peptide Treatment?
- An all-purpose treatment to improve the quality of the skin.
- Gently exfoliates skin for a smooth surface texture.
- Infuses the skin with Retinol for overall renewal and rejuvenation.
- Balances moisture levels.
- Containing raspberry oil and algae extract which naturally absorb UV radiation, protecting the skin from future damage.
What Are The Risks Of The Peptide Treatment?
You may experience a slight redness which subsides within a few hours. In the few days following the treatment, you may also experience some dryness or light peeling. This is normal as the skin undergoes its regeneration process and is easily covered with makeup.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Your skin will be noticeably brighter, your complexion smoother and fine lines reduced after a single treatment. Best results come from 3 treatments, 4-6 weeks apart.
What Happens During My Treatment?
We start with a thorough cleanse of the face to prep the skin before applying the Peptide Anti-Ageing Treatment. This is massaged in for 5-10 minutes, then excess is blotted off. The treatment is left on and a rich moisturiser and mineral makeup applied. The whole treatment takes 30 minutes.
Is The Peptide Anti-Ageing Treatment Painful?
You may experience a tingling or tightening sensation in the skin, but no pain.
What Can I Expect After My Treatment?
Best results are evident 1-5 days after the treatment and have a cumulative effect. Your skin will be noticeably smoother, with an improvement in tone and texture.
What Precautions Should I Take Pre And Post Treatment?
Your skin must be prepped with one of our Vitamin A serums prior to having a Peptide Anti-Ageing Treatment.
There is no downtime required for the Peptide Anti-Ageing Treatment and you can resume normal activities immediately. However you should avoid strenuous exercise and/or swimming for 24 hours.
We always recommend the use of sunscreen to prevent sun damage to the skin. Sunscreen with SPF 30 or above should be used daily. If you are under the sun for prolonged periods of time, sunscreen needs to be reapplied at least once every two hours.
Whilst we have seen amazing results from this treatment, please know that results vary and we cannot make guarantees. We recommend coming and speaking to our registered nurses for an in-depth consultation. They will discuss in detail how the treatment works, whether it will be right for your skin type and the expected results in line with your skin goals.