Double Cleanse Bundle
Double Cleanse Bundle
We've bundled together our top selling cleansers! Stock up on your favourite cleanser or enhance your regime with a 'double cleanse'. Purchase any two from the list below and save 10%.
* This product is not eligible for discounts or gift with purchase offers.
Choice of CleanserThe Cleansing Pad by The Clinic RRP $60
Enriched with the nourishing properties of Micellar Water and anti-inflammatory Chamomile Extract, these pre-soaked cleansing pads come in a jar of 60, ideal for all skin types as a first cleanse or for cleansing on the go. Keep a jar in your gym bag, makeup bag or carry on luggage.
* Suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.Cosmedix Benefit Clean 150mL RRP $74
Everyday gentle gel cleanser. Contains Australian Sandalwood - nature’s own soothing, anti-irritating oil – great for boosting skin hydration and calming sensitive skin.
* Suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.Cosmedix Purity Clean 150mL RRP $74
Exfoliating cleanser. Contains Lactic Acid, Peppermint and Tea Tree Oil to clarify and revitalise normal, combination or oily skins.
* Suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.Cosmedix Purity Solution 100mL RRP $60
Cleansing oil. A nourishing blend of natural oils and extracts to deeply clean without stripping your skin of vital moisture. Ideal for use on dry skins or as a first cleanse to remove makeup.
* NOT suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.Aspect Dr Deep Clean Cleanser 100mL RRP $57
Purifying Gel Cleanser. Top seller from the Aspect Dr range to exfoliate and renew pigmented or problem skins.
* Suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.Societe Pure Everyday Cleanser 177mL RRP $79
Gentle, Antioxidant-rich formula. Maintains the skin's natural moisture levels while removing skin impurities, dirt and oil. Best for redness, rosacea or sensitive skins.
* Suitable during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Why Double Cleanse?
Cleansing is the most important first step in any skin care regime as it prepares the skin for what's to come, that is the active ingredients in your serums and moisturisers. If the skin is not adequately prepared, any following products may be wasted.
Our faces not only encounter makeup and sunscreen, but daily urban pollution. The first cleanse works to remove this daily debris, followed by a second cleanse which cleans and preps the skin itself. For more tips on how and why to double cleanse, check out our blog post