Shipping & Returns
The Clinic Shipping Information
Free Shipping for all orders $50 or above (sent as Standard Post).
For orders under $50:
Standard Post $10. Received within 7 business days *
Express Post $15. Received within 3 business days *
* Shipping times vary depending on location.
Shipping Things To Note
- All our orders are despatched from Sydney metro. Orders placed by 2pm (AEDT) qualify for same day despatch.
- For security, we recommend you select Signature Required during checkout. If no-one is home to sign for the parcel, a notification card will be left at the address advising that the parcel can be collected from a nearby Post Office.
- If you select Authority to Leave, please specify a safe place in the notes section during checkout. We do not take responsibility for items that are authorised to leave that are lost, stolen, claimed as non-delivered, or otherwise missing.
- We are closed public holidays. For orders placed during public holiday periods, please allow an extra 2 business days processing time.
- We ship to Parcel Lockers, PO Boxes and GPO boxes however we do not ship to hotels or vacation rentals.
- Please double check your shipping information is correct, including business name or unit number. We do not take responsibility for shipping delays or missing items if your address is incomplete or invalid.
- Tracking information is provided by our shipping carriers and will provided to you by email during the order fulfillment process. We do not take responsibility for issues with tracking or delivery once the parcel is with the carriers.
- Should an item be returned to sender, re-postage fees may apply.
- If you have any issues please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or 0426 266 015.
When will my parcel arrive?
Please see estimated shipping times in table below. We use a range of different shipping carriers to ensure the most efficient service to get your products to you as quickly as possible, however we cannot make guarantees. If you are worried about delivery times, please contact us and we can make alternative arrangements.
|Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane metro areas||1-2 business days|
|Adelaide metro areas||2-3 business days|
|Northern Territory, Tasmania metro areas||5-7 business days|
|Perth metro areas||7-9 business days|
|Country areas||add an extra 2-3 business days|
|Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide metro areas||1-2 business days|
|Northern Territory, Tasmania, Perth metro areas||2-3 business days|
|Country areas||add an extra 1-2 business days|
International orders are usually delivered within 15 business days. Please note, these times are estimates only and international orders can be subject to delays due to customs clearances. We ship to New Zealand, Oceania, Asia, India, China, Japan, North America, Central America, South America, Europe and the United Kingdom. It is mandatory to use a PO Box when shipping to Oman, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Saudi Arabia or United Arab Emirates.
International shipping charges are based on parcel weight and will be calculated at checkout. As an indication, International shipping starts at $30 for Zone 1 (New Zealand), $40 for Zone 2 (Oceania, Asia, India, China, Japan) and $50 for Zone 2 (North America, Central America, South America, Europe, United Kingdom). International orders do not qualify for free shipping.
The Clinic Returns Policy
We hope you will be delighted with your products. If you are not completely happy, we do accept returns according to the below conditions, provided the original product is received back to us within 30 days of purchase and is under 30% used. To process a return, please email us at email@example.com and quote your order number.
Please keep your original packaging to avoid return postage charges.
Once returned products have been received, a refund will be processed via the same method by which you made the purchase. Please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the refund to appear in your account.
Returns due to a reaction
The products we stock are medical grade and it is important to always use products as directed on the label. We provide several tools on our website to help you choose the products that are right for your skin type. If you choose a product that does not suit your skin and wish to return it, a handling and restocking fee may apply up to 50% of the value of the item. You will be responsible for the shipping charges to return the product to us.
In the rare case that your skin becomes irritated or shows signs of an allergic reaction, please stop using the product immediately and call us on 02 9386 1533.
- Notify us immediately should a reaction occur and provide proof (photos will suffice).
- We will authorise the return and supply a Reply Paid address but you are responsible for any additional packaging.
- Once we receive the product back, we will process the refund or supply replacement.
Damaged or Incorrect Products
Whilst we do our best, unfortunately mistakes can happen. You must Notify us within 24 hours of receiving a damaged or incorrect product for a refund or replacement to apply.
- We require photos as proof of the damage or incorrect product so our team can assess and authorise the return.
- We will supply a Reply Paid address but you are responsible for any additional packaging.
- Once we receive the damaged or incorrect product, we will process the refund or supply replacement.
Change of Mind
For change of mind returns, you will be responsible for all shipping charges, both to return the original product and to ship the new product to you. You must Notify us within 24 hours of receipt for a change of mind refund or replacement to apply. We do not accept change of mind returns for sale items.
- Products returned must be in 'as-new' condition. This means you have not opened or used the product, the packaging is intact and not damaged.
- Please return items using Signature on Delivery as we will not be held responsible for missing items.
- Once we receive the change of mind product, we will process the refund or supply replacement.